Youth & Young Adult Ministry
"Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity." (I Timothy 4:12).
The Youth Ministry of City of Faith Church seeks to provide spiritual and social outreach to young men and women. This ministry seeks to promote moral and spiritual structure in order to empower the youth to fulfill their full potential. This group includes those between the ages of 18-30 who may be single, married, widowed, divorced with or without children.
To embrace youth & young adults in our church and throughout the community, addressing their needs and issues through evangelism, Christian fellowship, and supporting the growth of the body of Christ.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Share our faith with other young adults through education, prayer and fellowship; allowing them the opportunity to hear God's message for His church and to encourage a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Affirm the unique gifts, talents, and ministries of young adults.
- Provide opportunities for growth through Bible study and Sunday school to explore ways to integrate faith in their lives as they travel through life's transitions.
- Develop leadership through resources and training programs to empower young adults and strengthen their commitment to Christ.
- Worship God in Spirit and in Truth.