College & Young Adult Ministry
"Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity." (I Timothy 4:12).
Young Adult Ministry of City of Faith Church seeks to provide spiritual and social outreach to men and women. We wish to promote moral and spiritual structure in order to empower our lives as disciples of Jesus Christ. This group includes those between the ages of 18-35 having the following status' singles, married, widowed, and divorced with or without children.
Embrace young adults in our churches and communities, addressing their needs and issues through evangelism, Christian fellowship, and supporting the growth of the body of Christ.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Share our faith with other young adults through education, prayer and fellowship; allowing them the opportunity to hear God's message for His church and to encourage a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Affirm the unique gifts, talents, and ministries of young adults.
- Provide opportunities for growth through Bible study and Sunday school to explore ways to integrate faith in their lives as they travel through life transitions.
- Develop leadership through resources and training programs to empower young adults and strengthen their commitment to Christ.
- Worship God in Spirit and in Truth.